Your professional presence can inspire others and change outcomes. Developing your individual potential and structuring your performance teaches you to be mindful, reflective, and direct – the core traits in defining Executive Presence.
What defines an authentic communicator?
- Leading a conversation with clarity and composure.
- Exhibiting the ability to command a room with an assertive tone quality, confident body language, and an overall sense of charisma and gravitas.
- Telling your story with a balance between superior speaking skills and emotional intelligence.
- Presenting your thoughts and ideas in your own words, and in the process, presenting yourself with confidence, eye contact, and expression.
- Finding your true voice with varied inflection, volume, and pace.
Authentic communication requires integrity, credibility, and conviction – traits that will develop and maintain personal and professional relationships for a lifetime.
Audun Coaching provides a creative solution for you in a collaborative effort between the client and the coach.
Photography by Karin Belgrave Photography
The name Audun includes the Latin root, AUD, to listen and to hear. The essence of effective communications coaching is the ability to hear and identify a client’s potential – the founding principle of Audun Coaching.
“To listen without judgment, to listen without distraction, to listen without thinking of what to say next. To be present in the moment.”
Executive Communications Coaching focusing on:
Public Speaking and Presentations / Executive Presence / Voice Coaching
- Interactive curriculum in speech production: vocal inflection, delivery, pace, cadence, accent reduction, spontaneous responses, memorization techniques
- How to read a prepared text and how to read from a teleprompter
- Positive body language and posture
- Organizing content and presentational structure and design in a slide deck
- Motivational solutions with high impact and accessibility
- Developing skills in executive presence
- Articulating your story with a concise and powerful message
- Transforming your content by influencing your audience
- A collaborative approach with innovation and creativity
Through initial diagnostics, assessments and interviews, drivers of the client’s presentation will be studied. Preliminary video and audio recordings will be evaluated and analyzed to provide specific attention to areas of executive preparation and presence and voice and body presentation skills. A customized training curriculum will be designed to increase performance ability.
Tools and techniques that will increase your individual effectiveness in:
- Communication Style
- Mastering Voice Quality
- Accent Reduction
- Voice and Body Language Techniques
- Enhancing Leadership Style
- Organizing Content
- Memorization Techniques
- Slide Deck design and continuity
- Telling your story with clarity and composure
- Quick Thinking and Spontaneous Responses
INDUSTRIES: Finance • Pharmaceutical • Medical • Government • Technology • Media & Public Relations • Education/University • The Arts • Non-Profit
Please provide your industry, contact information, along with a brief description of your professional needs.
Or you can call us at 609-462-3748.